Mark Reifkind couldn’t be more of a Strongpreneur, which is why I asked him to join me.
As a competitive powerlifter, bodybuilder, ultra-marathoner and long time personal trainer, Mark knows strength.
He currently runs a successful training business & teaches other instructors all over the world in the skill of strength.
In this Episode…
- How Mark defines a strong business
- How he gets stuff done by not multi-tasking
- Why ‘no pain, no gain’ isn’t always a good approach to reaching your goals
- How his training routine has helped him create strong habits that grow his business
- Learning to find your best energy each day
Thank you to Mark for sharing a little of his mindset with us. You can learn more about Mark or connect with him here: