Mike Michalowicz has accomplished more in his entrepreneurial life than most ever dream of. He’s built and sold 3 multi-million dollar companies, authored 3 books and has been a contributor and speaker on some of the largest platforms.
In this Episode we talk about…
- Big egos and humbling moments
- The lessons we teach and the lessons we learn
- Why stronger (read profitable) is way better than bigger
- Dealing with functional depression
- What are axioms and why you should challenge them
- French Toast & more!
Thank you to Mike for sharing his story with us. You can learn more about Mike or connect with him here: