- After reading “The Aladdin Factor” Andrea realized you need to ask to get what you want.
- Go For No: Intentionally Increase Your Failure Rate, And explode the “Yeses” you are missing
- We don’t like to hear “no” since we perceive it as a failure.
- Tell your story to as many times as you can, to as many people as you can.
- What do you do when you get the “no”? Stay positive! Try to manage the no, why? Or ask to circle back around in after a time frame.
- What happens when things don’t turn around quickly? Embrace the No. Reframe and Reprogram how you hear No. Surround yourself with positive people and information. Set a no goal, and celebrate your progress.
- Identify your targets and be persistent.
- Don’t make assumptions and pre judge people.
- Practice this in all areas of your life. Learn to ASK for what you want.
Challenge: Go for 10 Nos in the next 7 days