Here’s part 2 of my interview with the Iron Tamer!
Join me as I talk goals, mindset and a bunch of other stuff to help you be Superhuman with the Iron Tamer, David Whitley!
- If at first you don’t succeed, create a better plan.
- Practice makes permanent. Don’t keep trying to do more stuff just to do more. Make sure what you do is going to be productive.
- Steps to finding a different way to do things.
- Create time & space to intentionally think of what you are going to accomplish.
- Expose yourself to different ways of thinking, new people and new experiences.
- Persistent and continuous action.
- Reasonable timeline expectation.
- Enlisting others to help build your idea.
- Book Breakdown 1st – Inspiration – Idea comes to you and what you are going to accomplish
- 2nd – Imagination – Feel and See yourself Do it
- 3rd – Action – Whatever you need to do today to get towards your goal
- This Equals Results
- Full body relaxation. Spend time visualizing your goals and then get into your “movie” and participate. Get up early, or last thing before bed.
- Listen to the voice that is telling you to go do it! The important part of achieving a goal is the process of changing our level of awareness to meet that goal. Find the good in all of it.
Check Him Out Here:
PS-Here’s the link to David’s book. Go buy it now!