Reasons You Shouldn’t be in Business for Yourself
- You need to take ownership. You need to grow as an individual and take 100% ownership for where you are at and where your business is at.
- If you don’t get stuff done.
- If you refuse to invest in your business IQ.
- If you still aren’t making it after a few years, you should consider working for someone else.
- People won’t stay with you.
- If you aren’t building a true brand.
- If you have been in the game for 5 years or more, and bringing home more than 6+ figures.
There is no shame in quitting and working for someone else. Take ownership and be true to yourself, good things will follow.