- Aaron has owned 12 Business in the last 38 years in business since 18 years old. Even sold out to a Fortune 500 Company by 27 years old.
- After a personal tragedy, Aaron realized had huge success but no significance in his life.
- Partnered with a home contractor and skyrocketed their sales making them the #1 Home Contractor in Middle Tennessee.
- Coaching & Master Mind Groups to help others gain significance and success.
- Focusing on helping other people find success, it will come back to you.
- When you are greedy, nobody wants to be around you, much less help you.
- When to start a new business? You have to be careful that you don’t doing too much with the time you have
- Prioritize Your Priorities
- The Enemy of Excellence is Isolation. You need non-biased, trusted advisors to speak into your life & support you.
- Don’t let fear hold you back. Only fear missing an opportunity.
- Focus on off the chart customer service. Be detail oriented. Be proactive
- Must Read: How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Invest in people, build relationships, don’t worry about the sales, and business will come your way.
- Pay your workers so that they are excited to work for you. Do the right thing, take care of your workers, and they will be excited to work for you.
Visit for your 3 Free Downloads: http://www.viewfromthetop.com/strongpreneur