- Not enough leads? You need to constantly be prospecting and filling your “Sales Pipeline”
- Strong Opinion of the day: If you are a salesperson, it is your job to build a pipeline.
- As a salesperson, you are paid for and need to produce your own leads.
- Book Referenced: Blount: Fanatical Prospecting
- Take aways:
- What you DO or DON’T plant today (Card, Email, Phone Call) you will reap 6+ months from now
- Owner: Do not let salespeople to BS you to build their book of business and your company. Your sales goal needs to be stretching. Both sales, monetary, and leads.