- Research shows that people sell more when they believe they are improving the customer’s condition vs. those selling just for a quota.
- Three important thing you can do is ask yourself:
- How much value can I provide the customer?
- How well can you articulate that?
- How much do you believe what you are doing matters in the grand scheme?
- Selling with Noble Purpose
- It’s important to be on time. Focus on what you are going to accomplish & the services you will give them.
- Be up front on your scope. Make an agreement before giving them details of your ideas.
- Customer knows when they are just a number vs. Someone you want to help. When you care about them, you create a better psychological relationship.
- Do a practice with yourself. Shift your thinking to your customer. What is their vision and needs to ask better questions.
- Think about your purpose – 3 Discovery Questions:
- 1- How do you make a difference?
- 2- How do you do it differently than your competition?
- 3- On your best day what do you love about your Job?
- Make sure to get customer testimonials.
- Be proud of the service you offer.
- Have a detailed list of why you are good at what you do and share customer testimonial.
- Best way to manage a sales team
- “How will this customer be better with doing business with us”
- Making a profit & Be proud of your product.
- It needs to be a daily reminder.
- Customer Impact Stories
- Follow up with customers on projects.
- Follow up with your crew to see their work completed and enjoyed.
- Noble Purpose :
- Better Relationship with your customer
- Increases your close rate
- Increases revenue
- It makes your job enjoyable because it matters to you!
- Best Advice:
- 1- Name and claim your Noble Purpose
- 2- Find 2-3 customer impact stories that become your reset button
- 3- Before you meet a client : Take a breath, ground your feet, remind yourself that you are there to add value.
Check Lisa Out Here:
Contact Lisa: http://www.mcleodandmore.com/contact/
Buy the Book: http://www.mcleodandmore.com/selling-with-noble-purpose/