1. You are where you are because of the choices you’ve made.
2. You become the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with – Jim Rohn
3. Don’t project your beliefs about money on your clients.
4. Two things that reveal your priorities your checkbook and your calendar: How are you spending your time and money?
5. Make sure your new hires see you have a plan for them while on boarding.
6. It’s not your responsibility to find your clients magic money tree.
7. There is enough time in the day.