Strongpreneur & Personal Trainer Ted Ryce has had the pleasure to train celebrities such as Ricky Martin, Robert Downey Jr. and Richard Branson. He also works with many top level CEO’s & entrepreneurs to help them reach their life and fitness goals.
But, things weren’t always smooth for Ted. He’s had to overcome several rounds of personal tragedy in order to reach his levels of success.
“It’s just to show you that ANYONE can overcome tragedy and succeed in life. I’m living proof that YOU can succeed too.”
In this episode of the SPN Podcast I ask Ted questions like:
- What did you learn about yourself from all the tragedy you went through?
- You’ve been a fitness trainer for 17 years and worked with celebrities and some top CEO’s…are there any habits or mindsets that jump out at you from these top performers?
- What surprised you most about working with Richard Branson?
- You’ve got 5 minutes before you go on stage to give a talk that will save humanity from their troubles….what would be your main points?
- If you could only do one exercise for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Ted on Social Media
Who Is Ted Ryce?
The following is from Ted’s website, Legendary Life
I’m Ted. I’m a 37 year dude who has a passion for helping men build muscle, lose fat, develop more confidence and go after what they want in life. I’ve spent the last 16 years of my life experimenting with exercise, nutrition, supplementation to find out what methods help — and which ones are hype.