The Westin is booked up, so find an alternate hotel nearby, here.
It’s best to fly into Denver International Airport. It’s only a short 25 mile ride from the airport to the hotel. There is no hotel shuttle so you’ll want to grab a taxi or an Uber. If you want to rent a car, parking at the hotel is free.
The event starts Wednesday, September 27 at 1pm sharp but registration and networking starts at 11:00am. You may be able to fly into Denver Wednesday morning and still make the first session, but we recommend arriving Tuesday evening. Most attendees are getting there Tuesday night so you’ll find plenty to do even though the event doesn’t officially kick off until Wednesday.
The event ends Friday afternoon at 4pm. You’ll want to stick around until the very end. During one of the day’s last sessions, we’re going to help you create a custom implementation plan for your business so you can put into action everything you learn. You won’t want to miss it!
We have a new registration process this year that will make the whole operation easier. All you need to know is your name. You will not receive a QR code. Please remember to register your guest tickets so they can register easily.
We will be checking in attendees:
Tuesday 4-8pm – South Courtyard Foyer
Wednesday 11-1pm – Westin Ballroom
Event starts at 1pm in the Westin Ballroom
A buffet lunch at the Westin will be provided Thursday and Friday. Vegetarian and gluten-free options will be available.
Kachina Southwestern Grill is located in the Westin Westminster.
Reservations are strongly recommended.
Hotel hours on weekdays:
Happy Hour: 2-5pm
Starbucks in the hotel will provide cold sandwiches, wraps, and salads. They range from $9 – $16.
Looking for something else? Here’s a link to nearby restaurants.
The Family Room includes…
- Games/activities for kids
- Live stream video of the main stage for Mom or Dad
- Tables for Adults to take notes
- Kid-friendly snacks
- 100% free with your ticket
A few things to know…
- Children MUST be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times. We will have limited staff to help entertain your kids, but the Family Room is not intended to be child care.
- Family Room is available for use by event ticket holders and their child(ren). Event badge is required to enter.
- Hours of operation:
- Wednesday 1:00pm-6:00pm
- Thursday 8:30am-12:50pm, 2:15pm-6:30pm
- Friday 9:00am-12:15pm, 1:30pm-4:00pm
- Children 13 and under are welcome.
Please tell us a little about your child(ren) by filling out this brief survey for each child you’re bringing.