You have plans for your family. You have plans for your business. Most likely you’re chomping at the bit to attack the new year with optimism and high energy. But, before you do, I want to offer a bit of advice for the next 365 days.
1. Work on your mind. The more you work on the way you think the better everything else will be. Each day spend some time feeding your mind.
2. Pay attention to the habits you allow. Your life is the result of your habits up until this point. Your success in 2021 will be determined by your habits.
3. Trust the numbers. The math never lies. Track your leads, sales and profit. Make appropriate adjustments through the year and you will reach your targets.
4. Aim small. Take time to set the right goals. The more clarity you have the more likely you will get what you want. What will be the true measure of your success this year?
5. Finally, stay positive. Don’t buy into the fear that’s being pushed by so many. Control what you can control and enjoy the ride.
Here’s to a kick-ass 2021!