Resilience is the ability to bounce back from problems and setbacks.
MY personal superpower is the ability to bounce back and get up again.
“Fall seven times, stand up eight.”
– Japanese proverb.
We all have it to some degree. It’s important to recognize when we have opportunities to draw from it.
-when things don’t go as planned
-mistakes are made
-bad shit happens
In short, it’s not the adversity that is important… as hard or as painful as it might be…
BUT how we choose to respond.
Here are 5 things I want to share to help you build your resilience…
- Choose to Reframe –question what happened…maybe it’s the best thing ever?
- Refuse to Be the Victim- maybe this happened FOR you?
- Hang with Positive People- hang with winners who have a record of getting back up when knocked down.
- Look to past shit you overcame- this current adversity is just another opportunity to grow. You’ve WON before!
- What will future YOU be proud of? Do and be that!