It’s that time of year for digging into your planner and doing some goal-setting, but did you know that the average resolution is broken on January 5th? Steve and Tom talk about resolutions and how you can do something for the New Year that’s different than all the previous years.
In this episode, we talk about…
- How many people fail at their resolutions because they’re trying to make a change completely on their own with no support.
- Reasons why people don’t take the action steps they need to take to stick with their resolution.
- How to put in the work needed to stick with your resolutions.
- Reasons why joining the group The Bridge will hold you accountable to grow your contracting business in the New Year.
- How if you put in the work in The Bridge, in just a week you can make back the cost of the month’s membership with the tactics you’ll learn.
Join The Bridge to make your business stronger.
Please leave a review on iTunes
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.