All the work in the world can be put towards your dreams and there’s still no guarantee you’ll be successful. Steve plays his heart out on the basketball court but won’t ever make it to the NBA. All the time, contractors are doing a lot of the right things in their business but still can’t seem to get over that hub. Tom, Steve, and Derek are here today to tell you why!
In this episode, we talk about…
- When Derek found out that he was good at talking, not sales
- Having a process in place doesn’t mean it has to involve you
- Focusing solely on the things you are good at and outsourcing the rest
- A hundred things are standing between being normal and being the best
- What happens when you get good at selling after not having a process
- Learn what your strengths and weaknesses are
- Why bosses act as the bottleneck to their company
- All three of the guys helped pave their own path
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.