Whether it’s with the opposite sex, your business, or any other area of life, everyone has standards. Here’s the thing, most contractors don’t set a minimum standard for what they charge. That’s a mistake. Tom, Steve, and Derek are in the house today to talk about setting those standards and sticking to them!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Why people don’t set a minimum standard with their income
- 98% of contractors do not do a debrief after the job
- If you’re lucky, you’ll nail it above your standards
- Most contractors give themselves nothing to measure against
- Steve was able to make his minimum working only ⅓ of the time
- Contractors have a much higher standard on their workmanship than income
- Fighting to hold onto the wrong things will hold you back
- Why people never want to go against the grain
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.