Derek used to be one of these contractors that grind and grind but could never make his way out of being broke. Well, he was able to establish processes that worked, and more importantly, he had the discipline to stick to those processes. Now he’s killing it, and that’s why Derek’s out toy-shopping today. Tom and Steve are talking about how a lack of discipline is killing contractors all over the world. Develop some personal integrity and take care of your stuff!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Discipline is doing the things that you need to do, whether you want to or not
- Contractors don’t have the personal integrity to protect themselves
- Most contractors know what they should be doing but choose not to
- No one likes being exposed as a liar, even to themselves
- Find a group of other people that are also screwing up and can admit it
- 20,000-foot flyover of The Bridge and how it can help take you to where you want to be
- To be successful, you need to have a successful mindset
- Just like everything else in life, you only get out what you put into The Bridge
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.