There is not a one-size-fits-all tool in your toolbox that you can use for every job. You need to have a big toolbox, not just literally, but metaphorically, to be ready to fix all the situations that you will encounter when talking to a prospect. There are going to be objections; there are going to be absurd requests from clients that don’t fit into your schedule. Join The Bridge today and start collecting every tool that you need to get the job done!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Brand new members of the bridge usually have a small number of tools
- Word tracks for every situation act as your tools
- You only need to learn a few foundational word tracks, then make them your own
- This is a constantly-evolving art; the learning never starts
- The Bridge provides knowledge beyond your immediate environment
- Learn when to use what tool by practicing over and over
- Better communication skills act as a tool to make your life easier
- Focus your time and energy on the most important things
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.