You must be willing to invest in yourself if you ever want to have financial freedom. The CSA fellas are in the house today with Bubba Hogan, a contractor who has doubled as a police officer for the past 18 years. Bubba didn’t want to invest in himself for 10 years, and now he’s all in. Think about all the things that you are willing to put a lot of money into and make sure that your name is on that list!
In this episode, we talk about…
- You make time for what you want to make time for
- The three expensive things that you invest in
- People are willing to invest in stuff that does nothing for them
- You get out what you put into your business
- Contractors will avoid the hard questions out of fear of losing a client
- It doesn’t make sense to pay for the leads and be afraid to call
- With a plan, you don’t have to feel less-than
- The BS meter will tell you if this prospect is for real
- Repetition and roleplay will give you the confidence to be the alpha
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.