Driving for success and reaching your goals does not come without its trips and falls. It’s important to remember, however, that there are little wins along the journey that help you take those leaps forward. With Steve out and about on a resort in Maine, Tom and Derek are on the loose today. They are here to tell you all about how to get those quick wins that can move you closer to your ultimate goal!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Learn how to communicate so you can really find out their motives
- You have to trust and implement what you learn
- Get out of your own head and stop questioning so much
- People tend to wing it with great intentions
- Showing up is absolutely essential to get those quick wins
- It’s not always what you say; it’s how you say it
- We’re afraid to have those uncomfortable conversations
- You are closer to success than you think
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.