In life, we as humans have a tendency to lean back on our constructive habits. It’s a rollercoaster of discipline and consistency. Tom, Steve, and Derek are here today to talk all about the importance of staying consistent in your business. If you assign importance and are consistent to increasing your sales, you will see the growth in your business!
In this episode, we talk about…
- You cannot be up and down with consistency in life or business
- Whatever we assign importance to, we get more of
- Sales are the calories for your company
- Consistency throughout different areas of life will bring you rewards
- Do not let success blind you to what got you there
- Your income is an indicator of your mindset
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.