What it takes to be successful with your contracting sales game isn’t a secret, it’s just really hard for some people to do. Here’s how you do it; be vulnerable and honest. We are all fearful that our honesty will lose the client, but you’re actually much better off because you don’t have to waste your time and jump through hoops. Tom, Derek, and Steve are in the house today to talk about the most common sales objections that you need to be prepared to hear. Just like in sports, the best way to prepare for the opposition is to practice, practice, practice!
In this episode, we talk about…
- It’s common to feel like something is wrong when your price is way higher
- Let yourself be vulnerable and you’ll get what you want
- You have to be willing to pick your pain
- The 2 types of people that stay in business
- 90% of contractors around the world do not know their numbers
- How to show your value when you are more expensive than everyone else
- Know where you want to be and reverse engineer that
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.