Grit is defined as the strength of character, perseverance, and passion for long-term goals. Life is going to kick you in the teeth, and how you respond will determine where you can go. Grit is the difference between those that are successful and those that aren’t. The boys are back at it today to tell you all about how grit is necessary to get to financial success. At the end of the day, you have to be willing to get up every day and do the shit that no one else wants to do!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Be willing to do the things that others won’t
- Building a business is a battle between you and yourself
- The secret sauce to creating a successful business
- Grit is sticking with your future day in and day out
- If you are not getting resistance, you are not pushing hard enough
- You have to put in the time to be great
- Find the time for something that you truly want
- There is no substitute for putting in the work
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.