It all comes down to communication. If you can grow the balls to have the hard conversations with your clients in a civil manner, your business will run much more smoothly. Staying transparent, keeping the spirit of the conversation, and vanguarding are just a few aspects of clear communication that can help you avoid disaster, and wasting time with tire kickers. Your clients will feel much more comfortable with you as their contractor because they know that you have been completely truthful. At the end of the day, a client that trusts you and loves your work will be more likely to give you a referral or future business!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Shut your mouth and let the client talk in order to understand the motive
- Handling a disaster that causes your client to hate you
- Become a professional wordsmith so that you can counter adversity
- Learn how to say you are sorry correctly
- Lack of communication has destroyed partnerships at many levels
- Sales make a lot of other problems go away
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.