Every lesson that you learned growing up, no matter how you grew up, influences how you are today. There’s no doubt about it. Those lessons aren’t meant to trap you in that situation but to help you learn so that you don’t have to make the same mistakes as the people that you watched while growing up. The fellas are talking all about their roots today and how those roots shaped the men that they are now. Your roots can tell you where you come from, but you don’t have to let them tell you where you are going!
In this episode, we talk about…
- The ebb and flow of money when you are poor
- Grinding and working to make sure your family is taken care of
- One principle that you have to get over to be successful in life
- Catalysts for getting over that shitty mindset
- That moment when you realize you are not doing well
- It’s fair and okay for you to want to make a lot of money
- Think about what happens when your brain doesn’t get air (money)
- Get around people that have a strong mindset
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.