There are a lot of contractors out there that still waste their time with unicorns and tire kickers. It’s always best to stop a problem at the source, and in this case, that means the phone! The guys are back with another great one today where they cover how to properly handle phone sales, whether you have hired someone to handle it or you are picking up the phone yourself. No matter who is answering the phone, the 5 steps of the Shin-Fu are essential to successfully weed out those people that will waste your time and set yourself up for success!
In this episode, we talk about…
- 4 types of people that answer their phones
- 5 steps for the gatekeeper to provide top-level value to the salesman
- Having a healthy respect for the client’s time
- Reasons why it is important to properly coach up your gatekeeper
- Figure out your ROI on a salesperson who is trained the right way
- Share your vision with your people to create a bulletproof sales team
- Who’s the most important person that you have to get through?
- The hardest thing to do is to change someone’s attitude
- Embrace the mindset that it takes a little bit of time to reach your level
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.