The hard questions are what stands between your contracting business and financial freedom. You can’t just dump those things on a customer without warning them. You must ask for permission. When you ask someone for permission, you are showing them respect while allowing them to control the conversation. There’s a psychological precedent that comes with vanguarding conversations that will make people uncomfortable, so join The Bridge and learn how to ask these questions!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Ask people for permission to actually ask them questions
- Pay attention and show them that everything they say is important
- The psychological effect of giving the client control of the conversation
- How many questions do you ask before you get to money?
- Building rapport with somebody during the setup call
- Get out of your comfort zone so you can stop getting ghosted
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.