Today is Opening Day! Opening day for what you may ask? Well, it’s opening day for baseball because Steve is here with a bat that is going straight up the side of your head, metaphorically of course. Steve wants you to wake up to the reality that you are a business person first because if you consider yourself an artist first, you’ll be broke forever. Your sole job is to go get the money, and the way to get that money is to do a great job in whatever you do. Before you can do anything in this world, you need to go get that money!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Business owners need to consider themselves business people first
- Wake up and decide that you need to go get the money
- Three things that you need to run your business
- You think things one way but prospects have the same head trash that you do
- Don’t give your schedule or process any room to breathe
- People are in control of their environment, not some outside force
- You don’t need to be a genius to do these things
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.