It’s easy to go negative in these times, but if you can stay the course and keep some normalcy, you can manage to stay positive. We’re in the day and age of a new normal, and that new normal is virtual sales. However, just because the sales are virtual doesn’t mean that you aren’t going to deal with the same BS that you would deal with if you were standing in their kitchen. Today, the fellas are going to tell you how to handle the moment that the BS meter goes off and bring the customers to a moment where they have to make a decision. If you haven’t been trained to ask certain questions, you’re going to waste a lot of time running out to clients’ houses, so, save your time and save your money. Learn how to read that BS meter on The Bridge!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Strategies that the fellas are using to stay positive through all the BS
- Make sure to pull the conversation out of dreamland
- We all default to our habits, so make them good
- Learn how to read the marriage BS from one spouse about the other
- Be so brutally and openly honest that it hurts
- When your subconscious brain is on something, you might not know if it is real or not
- Bring them certainty in an uncertain time
- Differentiating yourself from the other contractors who make it about themselves
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.