There isn’t any more important aspect in the game of contracting than having the ability to build trust and confidence in your customers and your customer wanna-bes. You may be thinking that doing this is impossible with all this coronavirus stuff going on, but in reality, there’s only one way to conduct business right now. The fellas are going to break down how to gain that trust and confidence over the phone because that’s your only choice! It’s going to be uncomfortable at first, but if you practice your butt off, you can grow a pair big enough to have the conversations that you don’t want to have. If there’s ever going to be a time to learn how to do this over the phone, it’s now!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Making someone comfortable in their own space without actually being there
- The blunt truth is the only way to go
- More than ever, the average consumer will begin to see this as the new normal
- Number 1 detriment to every small business in the world
- You are not growing unless you are uncomfortable
- Seeing opportunity and hardship is not a skill that you are born with
- Sales training is about as essential as breathing every day
- Until you practice, you don’t know how to help people
- The secret sauce to what is going on in The Bridge program
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.