A lot of crazy stuff is going on right now in the world, between the media and markets, which means everything in your world might be changing. The tendency is for everyone to latch onto negativity, but it’s important to have the right perspective. Tom, Steve, and Derek are here to shed a little light on what might seem like a dark path ahead. Whether you knew it or not, you were constantly changing with the times before the world went into a state of madness. Learn how to do this thing properly and stay ahead of the wave of people who are being forced to shift to this exact same thing!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Times were changing before the virus, so stay on course
- Do you know how to make the shift properly?
- The gift of gab can actually be the curse of gab
- Other word tracks will evolve if you invest time in role-playing
- Preparing your client ahead of time for the tough talk
- Bonding with the customer like no other salesman can
- The alternative to having a process that most contractors utilize
- Default to your training when listening to objections
- You have got to start with the basic stuff
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.