You’ve got to be able to see the dream before the money, before the success, even before you’ve done your first role play. You’ve got to be able to see the big picture or you won’t have anything to keep moving toward. With the fellas today is Dan Sherwood, owner of Sherwood Painting Services in Marblehead, Massachusetts. Dan is unique because he is one of the very few people who started a business from which he had no experience at all. What Dan knows is that contracting is a service business, and you don’t have to know the actual service to know how to run the business.
In this episode, we talk about…
- What Dan’s business looks like from 30,000 feet
- How Dan’s lack of experience actually set him apart
- The biggest difference between the first 5 years and the last 5 years
- Finding the right voice to connect with
- Reasons that Dan succeeded even when he had no money
- Constantly evolving within the Shin-Fu
- Connecting with customers beyond just getting the sale
- Vital support that the CSA provides during times of need
- Favorite word track that helps connect on a different level
Sherwood Painting website: https://sherwoodpaint.com/
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.