If you’re at a point in your business where you feel stuck, then it’s time to do the leg work. Josh Gadbois is in the house with the fellas today to talk all about how CSA changed his business. Two years ago, Josh was suffering from the same old holdups that contractors have been struggling with for years, lost time with family, failed face-to-face meetings, and a failing business. That’s when he decided to make a change and join The Bridge. Now, it’s been almost a year since he has been out without charging a consultation fee and it has changed everything. Be like Josh. Recognize the problem and take the necessary steps to make the changes or you will be stuck in that head trash forever!
In this episode, we talk about…
- 30,000-foot fly-by of Josh and his business
- How CSA has changed Josh’s personal dynamics
- Be willing to do the leg work and push through the no’s
- Getting the confidence to sell over the phone
- Advice for someone who can’t get past the roleplays
- Picking between the pains that lie on both sides of discomfort
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.