If you’re a contractor, then your time is your most precious asset. More than likely, you are not using that asset to its fullest capability. Want to cut your time but raise your revenue? Well, you have come to the right place. Today, the fellas are going to take you through the Shin-Fu Scorecard, the best way to get your time back by selling effectively and efficiently as a contractor. You can learn all about the Shin-Fu and more by growing a backbone and joining The Bridge!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Calculating your sales rate per hour
- Cutting your sales hours in half while raising your numbers
- Tracking all of your numbers in both time and revenue
- Learning to sell a job without ever visiting the project site
- Spending enough time in your sales process so that it is second nature
- Action steps to take in order to triple your income and cut your working time
- The number-one detriment to any small business
- Recognizing the lifeboat when it is sent to you
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.