When you sell your services, do you sell with the same mindset that you buy? If you are not willing to pay the price of whatever you are selling, then you are going to have a hard time convincing other people that it is worth the price. As a salesman, you have to be willing to stand your ground on the price of your product because you actually believe in it. In today’s episode, the fellas are going to tell you how to stand your ground. If you find yourself trying to save the prospect money without them asking you to, then you better join The Bridge and learn how to do this thing with confidence. Make sure to stay for the P.S. from Steve for a great takeaway.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Selling differently than the way you buy
- Standing your ground on your price as a salesman
- Why you don’t need to be saving anyone else any money
- Selling like you are independently wealthy
- Two stupid things that all contractors do
- Believing in the worth of your product and yourself
- Showing confidence by knowing your numbers
- What can happen when you commit to selling at the right price
- Steve’s special P.S.
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.