How do you see yourself as a salesperson? If you’re like many contractors, the answer to that is pretty fantastic. Well, sorry to tell you, but you’re probably not that great unless you are part of The Bridge. Contractors seem to think they’re so great at sales because they have the gift of gab, but that’s actually a curse. The true salesman asks simple questions and shuts his mouth. Today, the fellas share their vision of great salesmen in 2020.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Understanding the vision of the prospect on the other side of the phone
- Learning to ask the simple questions and shut your mouth
- Knowing when it’s time to listen and time to sell
- Importance of seeing yourself as a salesperson first
- Redefining what it truly means to be a great salesperson
- How to know if you have a sales problem
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.