Sticktuitiveness. Persistence. Call it whatever you want, but one of the hardest things to do in the sales game is sticking to the gameplan, especially when things get uncomfortable. Derrick and Steve are on the loose today with Tom out of the studio, and they’re going to tell you all about why bailing on the game plan for the hail mary will absolutely kill your sales. Don’t abandon your sales process.
In this episode, we talk about…
- What happens when you abandon your sales process
- Becoming comfortable with asking the uncomfortable questions
- Going through all the head trash to reach the pot of gold
- Changing your phone conversation to raise your closure rate
- How it feels when you get dismissed from a home
- Gaining time and self-respect by controlling your sales process
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.