We live in a microwave world in the sense that we want everything to be a one-stop-shop with minimal effort. All things are so convenient that we have all been conditioned to want it easy, but that’s not how it works in the contracting sales world. Today in the booth, John DiJulius joins the fellas to talk about the importance of touchpoints with prospects in the contracting industry. John owns the DiJulius group, a customer service consulting company that serves as the world’s leading authority on providing customer service. Speed is the name of the game and if you don’t have speed in communication with your prospects, it can kill your business.
In this episode, we talk about…
- How convenience has created an impatient world
- Making changes based on past failures
- Actually answering your phone to talk to these people at the moment
- Understanding the anxiety of addressing a to-do list
- People’s inherent need to know if things are progressing
- Making the customer feel important
- Approaching touchpoints with past clients vs. current clients
- Keeping things personal to remind your clients that you care
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.