“A person’s success in life can be measured by the number of uncomfortable conversations he or she is willing to have.” As a salesman, you need to be prepared for all sorts of situations. One thing is for certain though, there will be uncomfortable moments. If you are willing to get just a little bit outside of your comfort zone when talking to a prospect then you will deal with so much less BS down the line. Stop being a wimp and embrace discomfort because if you don’t risk that rejection then you will never get the payout. Everything you want is just outside of your comfort zone.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Having a two-sided conversation to figure out what they really want
- What happens to most guys when they don’t speak the truth
- The 4 conversations going on when talking to a prospect
- Putting the ball back in the prospect’s court
- Learning how to be uncomfortable while remaining likable
- Being afraid to ask the tough questions because of the fear of rejection
- When you know that the prospect is being dishonest
- 3 ways to make this whole thing easier
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.