Disaster is going to strike at some point in life, but more specifically in your business. If you are a contractor running your own business, it is inevitable. Following the Shin-Fu can help you avoid these bumps in the road because it is made up of safe-guards. However, this process is only effective if you follow each and every step. If you half-ass and only complete 4 out of 5 steps, then you are setting yourself up for a rude awakening. Commit to following this process and watch your troubles fade away!
In this episode, we talk about…
- What can happen when you don’t go through all steps of the Shin-Fu
- Importance of emphasizing the consultation fee
- Where fear comes into the conversation
- Committing to following a process to a T
- Getting from a sure slam dunk to something that could wreck the deal
- Determining the correct spirit of the conversation
- Being as up-front with the client as possible to validate and educate
- Holding up your consultation fee loud and proud
- The wrong way to charge a consultation fee
- Setting the stage without an aggressive tone
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.