We all have a gut instinct that we feel but it’s always hard to know what is the right thing to do. Only through experience can you know when it’s the right time to follow that gut feeling. Repetition is the name of the game people. Today, the guys are talking about following your gut instinct into those hard conversations. Joining the Bridge can help you become a professional wordsmith so that you know what to say when you do decide to follow that instinct. As long as you say it with kindness, you can pretty much say anything. Get the confidence and experience that you need to say what you are feeling in your gut!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Knowing the right time to deploy your gut instinct
- Becoming a wordsmith to be ready for the hard conversations
- Developing the habits of being honest and practicing empathy
- Building trust by showing years and years of experience
- Setting proper expectations with the team and homeowners
- Feeling to the core of you that something is fishy
- Formulating a game plan to make sure that the customer pulls the trigger
- Having the confidence to ask the uncomfortable questions
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.