If you’re running your own business, you are no stranger to all kinds of pressure. However, there is one pressure that rises above all others, and that is the pressure of having no work. When there is no work, you enter freak out mode and that is the moment that you really have to kick things into gear. You don’t have to spend years to become a sales assassin, just join The Bridge and learn The Shin-Fu! Don’t let the work stop. Stay out of freak out mode.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Figuring out quickly if a prospect will turn into a customer
- Following The Shin-Fu steps to become a sales assassin
- Having the courage to have that hard conversation on the phone
- Customer fears and decision factors
- What “Just come on by” really looks like
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.