As we approach the end of the 3rd quarter, we should all be focused on killing it in the 4th quarter so that we close out the year on a strong note. If your sales aren’t looking quite like what you want to see, then you are in luck. Tom is flying solo today to give you some tips on how to improve your sales right now. The importance of having your sales process on point cannot be overstated in regards to the lifespan of your business. If you do not have a net profit then your business will not survive!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Making sure that you have the right mindset around your time
- Pre-qualification as a crucial step to your process
- Utilizing your time by tracking these metrics
- Being massively picky about who gets your time
- Questions to ask yourself before taking a project
- Staying consistent, in all aspects of the business, like water on rock
- Importance of having a follow-up plan
- Why so many contractors are underachieving in their sales
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.