How many times have you been able to get past 1 person on a sales call, only to get shut down by another party involved? The ability to successfully read a room is vital to the success of any sale. At the end of the day, getting anything less than 100% approval from a couple or group of clients is going to end in a 0% sale. The fellas are here today to walk you through the process of getting through to everyone in the room. You are going to have to be ballsy and bold to make sure everyone is involved and informed, but this will ensure that sales don’t blow up in your face when you think you’ve got it in the bag.
In this episode, we talk about…
- When shit falls into your lap, but you ain’t ready
- Asking the proper questions to the proper people
- Getting past one person only to get shut down by the other
- Feeling okay that the other person doesn’t need to be included
- Making sure all parties are completely informed and included
- Putting yourself in the buying process of the client
- Including the significant other on any money decisions
- Protecting their time and your time
- Learning to shut your mouth
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.