Discipline is freedom. Retired Navy Seal Jocko Willink said that. What the guys have learned over the years is that those words could not be truer. This concept is no different history’s greatest athletes to contractors to every other occupation. You have to be willing to do the same boring things over and over and over until you are as close to perfection as possible. Remember, discipline is not a bad thing. It’s the key to the door that leads to your freedom and dreams. There is no glory in instant gratification!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Doing the necessary everyday crap to reach the glory
- The true definition of the word discipline
- Having the ability to show up over and over
- Doing what you have to do, not what you want to do
- Identifying the importance behind the mundane tasks
- Knowing your “why”, your motivation
- Ensuring that your “why” is in line with your team’s “why”
- Freedoms that come with 30-40 years of discipline
- Reasons why removing stress is removing roadblocks
- Holding yourself and others accountable to procrastination
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.