Romance and contracting, go together like spaghetti and meatballs. If this leaves you scratching your head then pay attention. Is consulting a prospect really that different than meeting a new person that you are trying to woo? They don’t want some jerk to come in and know everything right upfront. Much like a new relationship, you need to slow down and ask questions, this way they will feel understood and you can earn their trust. What you really want is to find out their motivation. Once you have that, you have set yourself up for a more successful budget talk. Keep your ears open and learn how to romance your prospect!
In this episode, we talk about…
- The romance of the Shin-Fu to build bond and rapport
- Asking question after questing to find the motivation
- Peeling back the proverbial onion
- Making sure to ask the right questions as to not jump the gun
- Importance of foreplay in the conversation
- How this whole process becomes easy
- Setting up your price brackets without rushing through
- Adding to your arsenal every time you role play
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game changer for your business.