Ask yourself, “do I have more proposals on the street than I do deposits in the bank.” Doing the work that you’ve already mastered, those things that steal your time and productivity, are there to test you. Your whole business will change when you start prioritizing those activities that make you uncomfortable, those things that you aren’t good at yet. Embracing the hard part of success, the discomfort, is really when you start to receive the benefits. Get out of your comfort zone so you can realize how much time you are really wasting.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Attacking all the leads that have built up to stay ahead of the 8 ball
- Being fantastic at looking really busy
- Embracing the discomfort
- Why we do all this shit to avoid looking someone in the eye
- Living on hope island with those proposals on the street
- Having the balls to ask the hard questions
- What happens when you actually train for this stuff
- Knowing how to say no to the right stuff
- Staying true to those top 20 important things
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game changer for your business.