Tom is back in the studio today with the guys to talk about how to make it easy for people to buy from you. Contractors tend to make their customers jump through a bunch of hoops which makes the purchasing process more difficult. When you start to make it more complicated, the chances of the customer pulling out increase exponentially. What people really want is to hire a person, and what they need to see you as a person is trust. If you can establish that trust, you will be able to skip past many unnecessary steps. Stay tuned to learn how to make your process as pain-free as possible and in turn, send your sales through the roof.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Building trust with people by letting them behind the curtain a little bit
- Pushing people to your website to make things easier
- Resistance to credit cards as a payment method
- Giving fewer choices to cut to the chase
- Different ways to make it easy on the customer
- How to treat your customer to make sure your process is as simple as possible
- Making every step of the process EASY to earn trust
- Operating how the big boys do it to keep the process familiar
- Marking things off of your checklist
- Knowing what is a pain in the ass from what is not a pain in the ass
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.