If you’re too busy to get sales training and practice because of all of your appointments, then are you really a professional?
In this episode, we talk about…
- How if you’re not practicing and learning just about every single day, you’re not going to be good at sales. Period.
- What it means for something to be a perishable skill.
- The danger of comfort zones.
- Why you need to apply the concept of reverse engineering to your life and your business.
- Why saying you don’t have time for training is really like saying you don’t have time to become a millionaire.
- How joining our community is going to help you develop the mindset of a champion.
Check out our kickass upcoming event, NashVegas.
Learn more about our Shin-Fu Sales Mastermind: https://thecontractorfight.com/shin-fu-sales-mastermind/.
If you have any questions, let them team help you.
To improve your sales game, head to https://thecontractorfight.com/cheap/