Today’s episode dives into a friend’s recent complaint about what a pain it is to talk to contractors on the phone.
In this episode, we talk about…
- The specifics of what this customer’s complaints with this contractor were.
- One simple solution for these issues on the contractor’s part – asking a question, and then listening to what the customer says.
- Other strategies you can use to make the process easier for the customer.
- Why you need to start building trust with potential customers during your very first interaction.
- Why, as a contractor, you need to remember that you have control of the conversation.
- Practicing getting comfortable with silence.
- What it means that sales is a perishable skill.
Are you worth a small investment in yourself that will change your family tree forever? Come to NashVegas.
Have questions? E-mail the Team here.